Update as of 2023.02.23
At BOLT, we take your privacy seriously and take measures to provide all visitors and users to our web site with a safe and secure environment. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us via our website.
Collection, Processing, and Utilization of Personal Data
When you visit or participate in activities on this website, we will request necessary personal data based on the nature of the activity, and will process and utilize your personal data only within the scope of that specific purpose.
This website collects personal data, consumption and transaction data, or other personal data provided with your consent, which is sufficient to identify the user. These data are used and processed only for the purpose of providing services, fulfilling contractual obligations, or complying with relevant laws and regulations or orders or requests from competent government agencies. Otherwise, this website will not provide personal data that can identify users to third parties (including domestic and foreign) or use them for purposes other than collection.
Protection of Data
Our website is equipped with various information security devices and necessary security measures, such as firewalls and antivirus systems, to protect the website and your personal data. We use strict protection measures, and only authorized personnel can access your personal data. Relevant processing personnel have signed confidentiality agreements, and anyone who violates their duty of confidentiality will be subject to legal sanctions.
If it is necessary to entrust related units to provide services due to business needs, we will also strictly require them to abide by their duty of confidentiality and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
BOLT may set and access our Cookies on your computer. Cookies are used to provide our system with the basic information to provide the services you are requesting. Cookies can be cleared at any time from your internet browser settings.
If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level to high in the browser settings, which will reject the writing of cookies. However, this may result in certain website features not functioning properly.
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or government agencies, except where there is legal basis or contractual obligations. The situations where this may occur include, but are not limited to:
* With your written consent.
* Where legally required.
* In order to avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
* In cooperation with government agencies or academic research institutions for the purpose of public interest, statistics or academic research, and where the data has been processed or collected in a way that individuals cannot be identified.
* When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service, or may harm or interfere with the rights and interests of the website and other users, or may cause harm to any person, and the website management deems it necessary to disclose your personal information for the purpose of identification, contact, or legal action.
* To protect your interests.
* When this website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, it will fulfill its responsibility of supervision and management of the outsourced vendors or individuals.